Saturday, December 18, 2010

My first reaction to being a vampire.

It only took half a second to get up the stairs and in the bathroom. As soon was I got there, my mouth dropped open as I stared at the breathtaking person in the mirror. My body was frozen in shock, unable to believe what i was seeing in the mirror. The realization hit me, that I was seeing my self in the mirror. My skin was now a brilliant shade of white. More pallor than the moon. Bone white. My new face was smooth and strong, with the most perfect features. All the roundness was now gone, making my jawline more prominent. I sniffed, and the pale figure in the mirror mimicked me with his straight nose. Unbelievable. My lips were even, and a few shades lighter than my skin. Not a single flaw visible in my perfect face. The most striking part of my chalky face was my eyes. My iris now a shocking scarlet color. My eyes screamed with terror. I touched my face with one of my smooth hands, in shock. Wow! I breathed it for a third time, which in an instant I regretted. My throat shot up in painful flames, that lusted for blood. I felt like a living stone, or a statue. I put my hand through my dark mahogany hair, and sighed. My empty body was filled with a bittersweet feeling. Being highly attractive had its disadvantages. What a stupid statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment